Performancing Metrics

Friday, February 12, 2010

Product of the day

     So, I haven't really been thinking to much today about the product of the day, but one came to mind as soon as I sat down to write this post.  I had a customer today ask me if I could scan his 'nerd stick' to see if it had a virus.  After a couple of awkward moments of staring, I realized the nerd stick was a flash drive, or thumb drive, or 'that thing' as my mom likes to call them.
    I'm sure then that you can guess that the product of the day is a flash drive, and my personal favorite is:  well, today we have a tie.  I'm a big fan of SanDisk's Cruzer and Cruzer Micro series, but I've also been dually impressed by Sony's MicroVault.  Though much more expensive, and at the time of this posting, possibly discontinued(I'm going to have to do some more research on this and get back to it on a later post.), I find that the MicroVault are a little more stream-lined, and sometimes less awkward than the design of the Cruzers.  But if its a mix of value and performance you're looking for,  I will suggest the Cruzers in a heart beat.  So then, that's all for today's Product pick from Digital Fruit.  Until tomorrow then.

No comments:

Post a Comment