Performancing Metrics

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Maybe-a-Little-Too Ambitious Project

     So as I sit here typing away at this blog in the wee hours of the morning, I'm drawing.  This is amazing because it is something I haven't really done spontaneously for quite a few years.  And what I'm drawing suprises me even more.  Story-boards.  As in I think I'm on the verge of making a short, hand-animated feature using a logo character I drew up in two minutes to appease a college professor in a web-programming class when I was still in school.  Really strange the places our minds take us when we are tired.
     I've just about finished the first two pages worth of story boards, and I'm thinking that I will use this as the very first attempt at Digital Fruit producing digital video.  Maybe I'll put it up on You-Tube or something, you know, let the whole world see my first amateur steps towards film making.  Join the rest of humanity that way I guess.  But I will scan these in here in a few seconds and post them on my Picasa account in the hopes that they will appear on the blog tomorrow.  I'll try and keep the world up to date on the progress of this slightly ambitious project, and maybe I'll even go so far as to write a little music and put some audio into this thing, really do it right.  So, this is the end of tonight's midnight ramblings.  Later

No comments:

Post a Comment