Performancing Metrics

Friday, February 12, 2010

Product In

     Well, yesterday was interesting.  All morning my door was being knocked, and I think that every major package carrier, with the exception of DHL, showed up on my doorstep.  And one of these packages just so happened to contain the first of two shipments of Digital Fruits first retail sales item.  We have a limited supply of Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 now for sale, and I'm stoked.  I love the idea that we will have something to put up on the shelves once we find facilities, and that its a product I feel that I can stand behind.  I always hated that I had to pitch products when I worked as a tech for Staples that I didn't believe were best for the customer, just because corporate had sign some agreement with the company for thousands or millions of dollars.  I believe that a company should be able to stand behind the products that they sell, and that they should feel good about the fact that their friends and associates are in good hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment