Performancing Metrics

Monday, February 8, 2010

Not Quite, But Getting There

So, I set up a temporary site today that will function as a small storefront for the immediate future.  I still need to resolve issues with getting the web-domain of www.digitalfruit.com, and in the mean time I would like to be able to sell at least some of the product that I'll be getting.  It would also be nice to have some place to sell my software.  Digital distribution is the most effective means for me to distribute anything right now, but that requires presence on the internet, which until tonight was something that I did not have.  Here's the link for all interested parties Digital Fruit Store Front. its not completed yet, but I should have things up soon.
     But, on the note of software, here is tonight's software pick on Amazon.com:  Kaspersky internet security 2010.  This is the product that I use as part of virus removal, along with several other tools that I have in my handy little tech bag, and I just found out yesterday that Amazon has an amazing price for it right now.  The 3-user edition is only $34.99, which is almost $40.00 off the regular price.  So, if you want to know what product I'll be backing, its this one.
     And as a final note today, I have finally gotten some pictures up from the development of Digital Fruits first video game, Epic, up on my Picasa albums, they should be on the side-bar of the main blog, so go ahead and take a look if you like.  They're not much, but I figure having something to show is better than nothing.  I'm trying to get a demo up and running as soon as I can, but it seems to keep getting caught up in production problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment