Performancing Metrics

Friday, January 28, 2011

New News

     First, ack!  I've already missed two days in a row.  I'm can't let this keep happening.  I need to keep posting every day.  That is my resolution.
     Now that we have that out of the way, I have another sort little annoying post to tempt anyone reading with something secretive.  I have a friend who's been working on something really cool, at least as far as geek standards go, and I've gotten the go-ahead to be the first person to interview him.  My old schoolmate Zack Solis has been working on a new processor architecture, and hes built a working model.  I'll be interviewing him and posting the article here on the blog before he goes to Maker Faire this year with a possible two working computing units, networked together to show off communication capabilities along with processor.
     I'll post more as things progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment