Performancing Metrics

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Twitter Feeding

     So, after a day of being signed up on Twitter, I find that I'm using it more as a mental clearance store than anything else.  It kind of chronicles my mental musings, not in a semi-productive way like this blog, but in a trash filter sort of way like wastepaper basket.  If a thought is getting in my way but I might need it later, I find myself typing it into my Gwibber client on the Twitter stream.  I see how this collective conscious thing can be useful to data miners and psychologists, but I really don't get how its useful for the people typing.
     I'll have to do some more research into how useful Twitter really is, and check to see if it isn't just a PR thing.  More on that later, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment