Performancing Metrics

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

So, A Few Days In

     So, I'm now a few days into writing this blog, and I'm starting to see some actual traffic.  I'm surprised that it took off this quickly.  Its nice to see that people can connect to my company this way.  On the note of power production that has been so popular on this page recently, I'm thinking of investing in a couple more of those solar cells so that I can try some more things out with power production.  I'm also going to have to find where I can get magnetic wire and a deep cycle battery.  The wire is so that I can try and build a windmill of my own for producing electricity, and the battery is for storage.  I thought of using a car battery, but even a quick search on the net revealed that this is probably not the job for a car battery.  They are used mostly for quick starts and stops, not prolonged use.  So for cost effectiveness and safety, deep cycle it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment