Performancing Metrics

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Monetary Problems

Well, things are hard right now. The money isn't really coming in, and bills are coming due. Because of the hours change at the grocery store I work at, my wife and I are amazingly short on cash. This doesn't help a fledgling business that is just trying to get on its feet, especially since I'm not taking out any loans to get this thing started. I want to be able to do this thing on my own, and to be a self-sufficient company.
But I digress. I've spent most of the day hoping for phone calls from customers, and working my tail off scrapping cents together on mturk.com. It isn't much in the way of money, but in this economy, every little bit helps.
So, in the end, I'm just a poor man chasing his dreams. Something seems sadly poetic about all of that, but I'm trying to keep my self busy enough not to dwell on things like that. As long as you keep yourself busy and productive, money will eventually come along. That's what I've always believed.
Well this has been therapeutic, so I think I'm done with this post. I'm signing off for now, talk to you later

No comments:

Post a Comment