Performancing Metrics

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Last Post of the Month

As we come to the close of this November, and the Thanksgiving rush has settled down, we here at Digital Fruit get ready to gear up for the Christmas season.  Its something pretty big for us here, we are a media content creator.  So that means Christmas specials, Christmas music, and something rather new on the scene, Christmas video games.  (Plus all of the written Christmas stuff, too.)

With that in mind, I'm hoping to get blog posts in, but if things get busy, I'm not sure how well I'll do getting all of the typing in.  This year I have the benefit of mobile blogging via the Android platform, but even that has its limits.  Also, we celebrate the twelve days of Christmas, which means our celebration ends around noon on January sixth.  So in case I don't get to you before then, have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment