Performancing Metrics

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Will You Wait for Google+?

     So, as I have been watching the news media and reading the blog posts that seem to be everywhere about the new social network Google+, I've been chomping at the bit to to try it out for my self.  I've heard of sneaky workarounds, but they require you to know someone on the inside.  Sad as it is to say, this techie just isn't high enough on the food chain yet to even know someone invited.
     But with all this hype and fuss over Google+, will people wait?  I don't know how long Google plans to keep Google+ a field test, but is it good to hype your product before you even know when it will be available publicly?  Will customers wait?  I wanted to ask our readers again.  So, will you wait for a chance to sign up for Google+?
     I will speak for myself and say that what I've seen and heard of Google+ is enough, I'll be their on opening day to sign away(as a Blogger blogger it should be quick, Google already has my life history).  I'm anxious to hear whether you will, too, and if you do, add us to your tech circle.

1 comment:

  1. FB me the email address you'd want to use. I will send you an invite...

    ReplyDelete