Performancing Metrics

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Props for Opera

     So, I'm sitting here writing a post awarding a browser the Digital Fruit seal of approval because only one of the Fab Five(IE, Chrome, FireFox, Opera, Safari), actually renders the Digital Fruit website near-100% with no fuss.  This award goes to Opera, which is the only browser I haven't had to fight tooth and nail, using all sorts of CSS tricks to try and get the website to work 100%.  If any of you want to know what I'm talking about, got to the Opera website, download and install it, and then go to digitalfruit.biz.  See how nice that looks?  That is the work of a good browser if ever I saw one.
     I'm now going to go and work on getting this site to look proper in the other four browsers. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment