Performancing Metrics

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Updates Galour

     I realize that I've been all business and no heart.  So here is an update on the goals and workings of Digital Fruit's project list.
     Epic:  We are currently reworking the story line and working up more images for use in the actual game, not just promotional or conceptual.  I'll have some new colored frames up on Picasa soon, so make sure to check the blog.  I'm also trying to get some of the music started for this, but that might be a little premature, as not much of the game is done, and audio is usually the last thing applied to these projects.
     Eeble cartoon:  I'm still trying to figure out just what I'm going to do with this one.  Its a fun learning experience, but I'm not sure where to classify how far in development it is.
     Power Production:  Chugging right along.  I'm still working with the controller circuits so I don't blow something up, but everything is going fine.  And I've bumped up the voltage of the test model to nine volts, meaning at peak power it can power most standard, battery-operated devices in peoples homes, or at least charge the batteries of said devices.
     Computer Support:  We've had no complaints in this department so far.
     Web-Site Design:  I recently updated the Friendly Paws Grooming website.  It has a lot more presence now, not looking so visually simplistic, and I'm working up the javasript needed to make all of the working parts smooth and enjoyable.
     Well, that covers just about everything around the board.  If you have any questions or comments about any of this, feel free to leave a comment on the blog, or just drop me a line over e-mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment