Performancing Metrics

Thursday, April 5, 2012

New Technology, New Possibilities

So, I'm typing this from the tablet that Digital Fruit picked up just recently, finding out what things are moving into in the future.  I'm hoping this step into mobile computing will make it easier for me to complete the projects Digital Fruit has waiting in the wings.

I'm also seeking out talent that would like to work on projects that they could put on there resume, doing something akin to an internship. Any artists interested, contact me through my email, andrew@digitalfruit.biz. Also, for the year of 2012, we're working on some other big events. There is the Digital Fruit Small Business Conference, which we are planning to have some time in June, and I am taking another wack at holding DFCon sometime later in the year. All of this, and so much more are happening this year for Digital Fruit, so be prepared and come attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment