Performancing Metrics

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Putting Out Ideas For Business Plans

     I know at this point that my customer base is small, and that the viewership on this blog is smaller, but I've decided go out on a limb and try to get feed back from customers.  I'm trying to best find a way to combat the eventuality of inflation.  I don't want to have to suddenly increase my prices and drive away customers.
     So, as I was thinking about this today, I figured that I would try just raising the prices of all tech services by a dollar a year.  Just one dollar.  Enough to start making a difference in income, but not enough that it will bother customers.
     I realize that this idea may need adjustment, which is why I'm asking for the input of Digital Fruits customers and concerned parties.  So, if you have any ideas, post some comments.  Ideas are always welcome.