Performancing Metrics

Saturday, June 25, 2011

The Sixth Player

     In Digital Fruits ever constant work to find the best of anything digital for our customers, we have been testing out new software products available for free off the internet.  And today we have a sixth contender for internet browser, Midori, from which I am writing today's post.
     I actually found this program by chance when looking up information on wikipedia, and found it has a listing in Ubuntu's default repository.  I downloaded it for both Ubuntu and Windows XP, and I'll be featuring it in an upcoming review of which browsers perform the best, and on which systems.  That will be coming in a few days, we still have to run tests on a few more systems.
     As to what Midori can do; its a web browser, just like any other.  As of yet, I haven't found any distiguishing features that make it stand out from the fab-five of web browsing.  I'm going to be doing some more intensive work as time goes on, so expect an update in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment