Performancing Metrics

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

All Work and No Play Makes Me Tired

     So for the lack of posting lately, all I can say for it is that we have been busy here at Digital Fruit.  There have been some minor updates to www.digitalfruit.biz, and a lot of tech support being done.
     I've also been taking pictures to post up on one of our other web properties, www.picapedia.info, where we are trying to create an online photographic encyclopedia.  I've been taking the pictures I'm sure will be difficult to get any other artist to submit willingly.  You know, mundane stuff like pictures of watches and roadsigns.  I've also got some great shots of certain cars, so those my be more interesting to everyone.  Once this site really gets going, I'm going to devote more time to the interface, setting up a search function and an indexing database.
     And finally, we are looking into setting up an arcade of simple on-line games for our fans to play.  Things like tank destroyer and sudoku.  Maybe even Mahjong.  So, look forward to more postings about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment